Ultrasonic Immersible Transducers
Got the right tank but not the right tools for the precision cleaning your parts need?
With Ultrasonic Power Corporation’s high-quality, high-performing immersible transducers, you can add the ultrasonic advantage to your existing cleaning system.
By bonding and wiring our Vibra-bar® transducers inside a durable stainless steel container, and sealing it with a stainless steel lid, Ultrasonic power Corporation provides a way for you to "drop-in" ultrasonic transducers to the bottom or side of an existing tank or application.
Providing Plenty of Power
Ultrasonic Power Corporation’s ultrasonic immersible transducers are expertly engineered, quality crafted and rigidly tested to deliver extraordinary performance:
- Operate on patented 5300 or 5400 series generators
- Utilize patented Vibra-bar® transducers providing Simultaneous Multi-Frequency® to ensure uniform and thorough cleaning
- Easy to install - all necessary hardware included
- Can be customized to fit your exact needs
Built to last
Ultrasonic Power Corporation’s ultrasonic immersible transducers provide strength and durability:
- Constructed of heavy-duty 12 gauge 316L stainless steel
- Heli-arc welded
- Pressure tested
- Designed to be used 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Perform in the most extreme conditions
- Best guarantee in the industry
Perfect product for you
Whatever industry you’re in and whatever you need cleaned – from aircraft parts to semi-conductors - Ultrasonic Power Corporation’s ultrasonic immersible transducers can help you provide optimal, precision cleaning.
FAQs: Questions? We have your answers
What is an immersible transducer?
- Deep cleaning ultrasonic immersible transducers give you the ability to add the ultrasonic advantage to your existing cleaning application. We bond and wire the retrofit ultrasonic transducer inside a durable stainless steel container, and seal it with a stainless steel lid. This gives you the ability to "drop-in" transducers to an existing tank or application.
Immersible Ultrasonic Transducers