Ultrasonic Gun Cleaner
GunSonic™ - The Ultimate Ultrasonic Cleaner for Firearms
The complete ultrasonic gun cleaner and lubrication system for firearms.
- Ultrasonic cleaning - 3-5 minutes
- Water rinse - 1 minute
- Hot air blower dry - 2 minutes
- Ultrasonic lubrication - 1 minute
- Drip dry or hot air dry
- More thorough cleaning- cleans down to one micron cleanliness level
- Shorter cleaning times- 3-5 minutes for most firearms
- Less handling- allows the user to perform other functions while cleaning is in process
- Lubrication tank design uses ultrasonic energy allowing complete coverage in every crack and crevasse
- Cleaning detergent is specifically chosen for firearm cleaning and includes a rust prohibitor
- Lubrication is specially formulated for firearm cleaning with water displacement and low temperature properties
- Hot air dryer - 29,250 cubic feet per minute of hot filtered air - cuts drying time by 80%
- All stainless steel - ensures many years of trouble free performance
- Patented Vibra-bar® technology - the most advanced transducer design in the industry
- Simultaneous Multi-frequency® technology - provides the highest performance of any system
- Sweep Technology - eliminates standing waves and provides a safe cleaning environment for all gun surfaces
- Best warranty in the industry - you talk directly to our support staff who designed and built the system
- Made in America by Ultrasonic Power Corporation - we support our systems
- Two sizes to choose from - LG 4208 - LG 3606 for rifles
- Cleaning tank and generator
- Stainless steel basket
- Stainless steel lid
- Stainless steel lubrication tank
- Supply of Cleaning detergent
- Supply of Lubricant
- Hot air dryer
FAQs for Ultrasonic Gun Cleaners:
Can I put titanium in the machine?
- When used properly (correct time, temperature and detergent) Gunsonic ultrasonic cleaners will not damage titanium. Our ultrasonic cleaners are used extensively to clean titanium implants in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry as well. Contact our knowledgeable staff for assistance for your application.
Can I put anodized aluminum in the machine?
- When used properly (correct time, temperature and detergent) Gunsonic ultrasonic cleaners will not damage anodized aluminum. Contact our knowledgeable staff for assistance for your application.
Can you put Cerakote guns in the machine?
- When used properly (correct time, temperature and detergent) Gunsonic ultrasonic cleaners will not damage Cerakote coated guns. Contact our knowledgeable staff for assistance for your application.
Will chemicals hurt the finish?
- The detergent used for cleaning firearms is a water based alkaline biodegradable detergent design specifically for ultrasonic cleaning systems. It will not damage the finish when used as directed.
Can gold inlay be put in the machine?
- Ultrasonic cleaning will not harm gold. It is used extensively in the jewelry and musical instrument industry for cleaning gold. However, if the inlay is in a wood stock or guard, the cleaning process would be different than what is used for cleaning metal parts. Wood stocks, grips and handguards can be cleaned using the same methods for cleaning woodwind instruments like Clarinets. Contact our knowledgeable staff if you need assistance.
Can optics (lasers, scopes, red dots) go into the machine?
- Telescopic, electronic, and laser sited should be removed before ultrasonic cleaning. However, Trijicon states that their sites are safe to clean ultrasonically as long as the correct cleaning solution is used.
Can you assist me with financing the purchase of a unit?
- Here at Ultrasonic Power Corp, we work with several leasing companies and can assist you in finding one. We do not lease directly but, have facilitated many customer's purchasing needs.
Ultrasonic Cleaning Systems for Firearms
Our Sales and Engineering team are ready to help. Contact us today and we will guide you to a successful cleaning solution.