Large Ultrasonic Cleaning Systems
Ultrasonic Power Corporation offers the most advanced large ultrasonic cleaning systems in the industry. Combining state-of-the-art technology, heavy-duty construction, and a wide range of options, UPC’s large ultrasonic cleaning systems deliver the powerful performance you need each and every day in the exact way you want.
Ultrasonic Power Corporation’s large ultrasonic cleaning systems are:
- Built with patented, fully immersible, durable transducers and high-performing generators to provide an extraordinary level of cleanliness
- Manufactured using heavy-duty stainless steel to handle the most extreme industrial environments
- Sized from 39 gallons to more than 204 gallons – the largest capacity available in the industry
- Choose from:
- Basic Controls
- Digital Timer and Digital Thermostat
- Sonic Touch II (HMI Control Panel) multifunctional digital panel to control time, temperature, 7-day heat time, pump and filter, ultrasonic intensity, low liquid level
- Options available:
- Filtration System
- Sparger/weir and oil skimmer
- Heated air dryer
- Overhead gantry system
- Designed and developed right here in America
- Delivered across the globe
- Backed by premier warranty guarantees and the foremost service in the industry
No job too big
Ultrasonic Power Corporation’s large ultrasonic cleaning systems are constructed to handle any job. The systems have capacities of 39 gallons, 90 gallons, 135 gallon and 204 gallons. The 204-gallon option is the largest standard console system available in the industry. Our large ultrasonic cleaning systems deliver the same exacting results on the smallest contact lens and on the largest aircraft part - and on anything and everything in between.
Need a larger visit our Custom Page
Built to last
Ultrasonic Power Corporation’s large ultrasonic cleaning systems incorporate 316L, heavy duty stainless steel tanks and stainless steel skirts for heavy-duty, long-lasting performance.
Perfect product for you
Whatever industry you’re in and whatever you need cleaned – from aircraft parts to automotive repair and rebuilding - Ultrasonic Power Corporation has a large ultrasonic cleaning system to provide optimal, precision cleaning.
FAQs: Questions? We have your answers
What size capacity is the large ultrasonic cleaning systems?
- Ultrasonic Power Corporation’s large ultrasonic cleaning systems come in 39, 90, 135, or 204 gallon capacity. The 204-gallon option is the largest standard console system available in the industry.
What is a console system?
- A console system is a large, portable, self-contained industrial ultrasonic tank designed to handle large loads. These systems are mounted on heavy-duty castors, making them easy to move between locations.
What are the advantages to a console system?
- These systems are available in many sizes from 39 gallons to over 204 gallons. They are built to handle industrial environments using heavy-duty stainless steel and include UPC’s patented generators and transducers. They are the most powerful and reliable systems with the best warranty available. And they are in stock ready to configure for fast turnaround.
What options are available on a large ultrasonic cleaning system?
- Common options available include filtration, sparger/weir systems, digital controls, Sonic Touch®II (HMI controls), lift systems, multiple frequencies, companion rinse and dryer systems and automation packages. Contact our sales staff for recommendations.
What is Sonic Touch®II?
- Sonic Touch II is a multifunctional digital panel for controlling and viewing system functions like time, temperature, 7-day heat time, pump and filter, ultrasonic intensity, low liquid level and the SOVI® diagnostic system. SONIC TOUCH®II also adds “Open Technologies” which includes functions like text messaging and e-mail. This provides the unique ability to constantly monitor the system and send alerts to a supervisor or even the manufacturer (if desired) for scheduled maintenance or troubleshooting.
UP 3218 ST II
39 Gallon Console Sonic Touch
UP 5424 B
135 Gallon Console Base Controls
UP 7028 B
204 Gallon Console Base Controls