H Series Bench Top Ultrasonic Cleaners
Ultrasonic Power Corporation’s H series bench top industrialultrasonic cleaning systems come in a variety of standard sizes to match yourcleaning requirements.Ultrasonic Power Corporation’s H series bench top cleaning systemis the durable workhorse that gets the job done quickly, safely, consistently, andwith an efficient footprint.
Combining patented Vibra-Bar® transducers and patented high-performancegenerators that provide Simultaneous Multi-frequency® operation, UltrasonicPower Corporation’s H series bench top ultrasonic cleaners are the mostpowerful benchtops in the industry, providing power and performance to manufacturers,machine shops and laboratories that require precise ultrasonic cleaning.
Ultrasonic Power Corporation’s H series bench topultrasonic cleaners:
- Availablein 14 different sizes from 2 gallons to more than 50 gallons
- Available in frequencies between 25kHz, 40kHz, 68kHz,170kHz
- Conveniently sized to fit any work environment
- Expertly engineered
- Quality crafted
- Rigidly tested with the best warranty in the industry
Built to last
Ultrasonic Power Corporation’s H series benchtop ultrasonic cleaners include:
- 316L heavy duty stainless steel tanks
- Stainless steel skirts
- Double TIG Welded
Providing the perfect product you need
Whatever industry you’re in and whatever you need cleaned – from aircraft parts to engine parts to surgical implants - Ultrasonic Power Corporation has an H series bench top industrial cleaning system to clean oil, carbon and corrosion from engine cases and other machined or 3D-generated parts.
FAQs: Questions? We have your answers
What is an H series bench top model?
- These are bench top models that are configured with separate generators. Our “H” models are available in 14 different sizes from 2 gallons to over 50 gallons. There is a perfect size for your application.
What are the advantages to an H series bench top model?
- Space: The tank footprint is small because the generator is outside the tank housing. This allows the generator to be on a shelf or under a counter.Flexibility: Because our tanks can be run at multiple frequencies (25kHz, 40kHz, 68kHz, 170kHz), simply changing the generator will allow the operator to clean more varieties of parts.Reliability: They are built to run 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in industrial environments using heavy-duty stainless steel and include UPC’s patented generators and transducers. They are the most powerful and reliable systems with the best warranty available. And they are in stock ready to configure for fast turnaround.
What options are available on an H seriesbench top model?
- Options include filtration, digital packages, various ultrasonic frequencies, operating voltages, matching rinsing and drying systems and automation packages.
1.9 Gallon Bench Top Cleaning Tank with Separate Generator
BT 330 Base
33 Gallon Bench Top Cleaning Tank with Separate Generator
9 Gallon Bench Top Cleaning Tank with Separate Generator