Ultrasonic Power Corporation’s Immersible Transducers provide you with an option to add ultrasonic advantage to your existing cleaning application. These transducers are designed for installation in existing or new tanks to enhance the speed and effectiveness of washing, rinsing and other processes. Single or multi-module installations can be custom designed for tanks from a few gallons to several thousand gallons capacity. These transducers can be installed on the bottom surface or the sides of the tank as needed. Immersible Ultrasonic Transducers can be used for all cleaning applications – both aqueous and semi-aqueous. The energy generated from the ultrasonics is helpful when cleaning porous surfaces, intricate configurations, and in the removal of difficult contaminants such as buffing compound.
Some of the features include:
- Independent water proof modules provide thorough yet gentle cleaning power
- TIG welded and pressure tested for long life
- Reliable, efficient operation compatible with a wide range of cleaning chemicals
- Chemical-resistant 316L stainless steel radiating surface
- Four standard sizes in stock for fast delivery
- Custom sizes available for nearly any size tank configuration
- Available in 25kHz, 40kHz, 68kHz, 132kHz, and 170kHz
- Choice of mounting options
- Free customer support in systems design
The “Simultaneous Multi-Frequency®” from UPC meets the frequency requirements, which ensures a uniform and thorough cleaning. This feature makes the equipment the most versatile in the market. The “Vibra-Bar®” transducer module and the generator module combine to provide equipment that has maximum reliability and simplified field maintenance.
Ultrasonic Power Corporation facilities provide one source for all phases of industrial ultrasonic equipment. All the products are designed and developed by UPC engineers and are manufactured by UPC personnel, which is backed by the UPC’s industry leading 10yr/2yr Warranty.