Ultrasonic Power Corporation offers the most advanced automotive ultrasonic cleaning systems in the industry. Combining state-of-the-art technology, heavy-duty construction, and a wide range of options, UPC’s large ultrasonic cleaning systems deliver the most powerful and highest performance systems available.
Large System Examples
90 Gallon Ultrasonic Cleaner
135 Gallon Ultrasonic Cleaner
204 Gallon Ultrasonic Cleaner
Large System Pricing
Bench Top System Examples
6 Gallon Ultrasonic Cleaner
15 Gallon Ultrasonic Cleaner
52 Gallon Ultrasonic Cleaner
Bench Top System Pricing
Automated System Examples
UPA 1114 Automated
6 Gallon Ultrasonic Wash, Rinse and Dry
Automated System Pricing
No job too big or Too Small
Ultrasonic Power Corporation’s ultrasonic cleaning systems are constructed to handle any job. From six ounces to 600 gallons these systems are engineered and manufactured to meet your specifications. The 204-gallon option is the largest standard console system available in the industry. Our ultrasonic cleaning systems deliver the same repeatable performance from the smallest machined part to the largest engine block - and everything in between.
Need a custom size system? - visit our Custom System Page
Custom System Info
UPC Customer System Examples
UP 4822 with Sonic Touch II
90 Gallon Ultrasonic Cleaner
UP 3218 with Sonic Touch II
39 Gallon Ultrasonic Cleaner
UP 5424 with Sonic Touch II
135 Gallon Automated Lift System
Built to last
Ultrasonic Power Corporation’s large ultrasonic cleaning systems incorporate 316L, 14 and 12 gauge stainless steel tanks and stainless steel skirts for heavy-duty, long-lasting performance.
Perfect product for you
From small parts to large manufactured parts - Ultrasonic Power Corporation has an ultrasonic cleaning system that will provide optimal, precision cleaning.
What size capacity is the large ultrasonic cleaning systems?
- Ultrasonic Power Corporation’s large ultrasonic cleaning systems come in 39, 90, 135, or 204 gallon capacity. The 204-gallon option is the largest standard console system available in the industry.
What is a console system?
- A console system is a large, portable, self-contained industrial ultrasonic tank designed to handle large loads. These systems are mounted on heavy-duty castors, making them easy to move between locations.
What are the advantages to a console system?
- These systems are available in many sizes from 39 gallons to over 204 gallons. They are built to handle industrial environments using heavy-duty stainless steel and include UPC’s patented generators and transducers. They are the most powerful and reliable systems with the best warranty available. And they are in stock ready to configure for fast turnaround.
What options are available on a large ultrasonic cleaning system?
- Common options available include filtration, sparger/weir systems, digital controls, Sonic Touch®II (HMI controls), lift systems, multiple frequencies, companion rinse and dryer systems and automation packages. Contact our sales staff for recommendations.
What is Sonic Touch®II?
- Sonic Touch II is a multifunctional digital panel for controlling and viewing system functions like time, temperature, 7-day heat time, pump and filter, ultrasonic intensity, low liquid level and the SOVI® diagnostic system. SONIC TOUCH®II also adds “Open Technologies” which includes functions like text messaging and e-mail. This provides the unique ability to constantly monitor the system and send alerts to a supervisor or even the manufacturer (if desired) for scheduled maintenance or troubleshooting.
Our Sales and Engineering team are ready to help. Contact us today and we will guide you to a successful cleaning solution.