Automated Ultrasonic Cleaning Systems
Ultrasonic Power Corporation offers high-performing automated ultrasonic cleaning systems that combine heavy-duty construction with high-tech control to deliver an extraordinary level of cleanliness.
Ultrasonic Power Corporation’s automated ultrasonic cleaning systems utilize advanced ultrasonic wash systems, cutting-edge spray over immersion rinse systems and state-of-the-art hot air dryer systems.
Ultrasonic Power Corporation’s automated ultrasonic cleaning systems also are:
- Solidly constructed. Frames built of rugged, expandable 80/20 modular aluminum for maximum flexibility
- Easy to maintain. Tanks and components can be removed and replaced in minutes
- Easy to operate. Systems are designed to be operated by a single person
- Utilize cutting-edge technology, including UPC's patented 5400 ultrasonic generators, exclusive Vibra-bar® transducers, and Sonic Touch® II HMI control system
- 6 Gallon - 11" length x 14" width x 11" depth
- 15 Gallon - 14" length x 20" width x 14" depth
- 33 Gallon - 18" length x 24" width x 18" depth
Need something larger? Let us design an automated system with standard sizes (39, 90, 135, 204 gallons) or custom tanks to meet your needs.
Built to last
Ultrasonic Power Corporation’s automated ultrasonic cleaning systems have rugged, expandable 80/20 modular aluminum frames for maximum flexibility. The automated systems can be easily modified to meet your current and future needs.
Perfect product for you
Ultrasonic Power Corporation’s automated ultrasonic cleaning systems can be used by a wide variety of industries.
- Aerospace & Defense
- Aircraft Maintenance (MRO)
- Electronic & computer technology: PCB, SMT
- Energy: nuclear, coal, etc.
- Food processing & manufacturing
- Manufacturing & Fabrication
- Metal Finishing & Surface Preparation
- Orthopedics and implants
- Surgical instruments
FAQs. Have questions? Here are your answers
How does an automated ultrasonic cleaning system work?
- An automated overhead carrier passes standard baskets through various cleaning stages. Basket positioners and sensors load and unload stations Sonic Touch®II - a highly-advanced HMI system developed by Ultrasonic Power Corporation – controls the system.
What is Sonic Touch®II?
- Sonic Touch II is a multifunctional digital panel for controlling and viewing system functions like time, temperature, 7-day heat time, pump and filter, ultrasonic intensity, low liquid level and the SOVI® diagnostic system. Sonic Touch®II also adds “Open Technologies” which includes functions like text messaging and e-mail. This provides the unique ability to constantly monitor the system and send alerts to a supervisor or even the manufacturer (if desired) for scheduled maintenance or troubleshooting.
See for yourself
Don’t just take our word for how efficient and effective Ultrasonic Power Corporation’s automated ultrasonic cleaning systems will be for you. Check one out in action and see for yourself.