Ultrasonic Cleaning Equipment Manufacturer
Founded in 1972, Ultrasonic Power Corporation (UPC) is a leading global ultrasonic cleaning company. We operate in an historic former railroad depot on eight acres located in Freeport, Illinois. All products are “Made in the USA”, durable, industrial-grade precision cleaning equipment. UPC designs, develops, manufactures, distributes and supports our products from this single, technologically robust location.
With our products and services, we are committed to exceptional precision industrial ultrasonic cleaning and liquid processing solutions. We focus our operations, to drive efficiency and innovation, yielding high quality, reliable state of the art performance -- bringing speed, agility and flexibility to every project.
UPCorp is committed to providing exceptional precision industrial ultrasonic cleaning and liquid processing solutions to our customers by leveraging the latest in technology. Whatever your requirements for a commercial ultrasonic cleaner, we can provide you with the exact solution you need.
Unique technology featuring Simultaneous Multi-Frequency® precision industrial ultrasonic cleaning equipment provides versatile performance from the simultaneous presence of many ultrasonic frequencies within the cleaning chamber.
Superior Vibra-bar® Transducer technology in operating frequencies of:
- 25 kHz - for cleaning heavy parts
- 40 kHz - typical cleaning frequency for 95% of objects
- 68 kHz - buffed soft metal components
- 170 kHz - highly sensitive components
Full Line Of Precision Industrial Ultrasonic Cleaning Products & Accessories
- Standard Bench Top - Two to 52 gallons
- Standard Portable console systems - 22, 39, 90, 135 and 204 gallons
(largest standard system on market)
- Custom Engineered ultrasonic cleaning systems - up to 2000 gallons
- Custom Integrated multi-stage systems - wash, rinse and dry systems
- Material Handling Systems - automated or manual lifting gantry