Ultrasonic Cleaning Equipment Company
As a “Made in the USA” ultrasonic equipment company, we are committed to exceptional precision industrial ultrasonic cleaning and liquid processing solutions for our customers by leveraging the latest in technology. We provide fit for purpose technical assistance, components for preventative maintenance, training, and other support solutions. Using our portfolio of products and services, we differentiate ourselves, with integrity as an innovative brand.
Founded in 1972, Ultrasonic Power Corporation is a leading global ultrasonic cleaning company. We operate in an historic former railroad depot on eight acres located in Freeport, Illinois. “Made in the USA”, all products are durable industrial-grade precision cleaning equipment. UPC designs, develops, manufactures, distributes and supports our products from this single location. This concentration of our operations promotes close interaction and cooperation to drive efficiency and innovation yielding high quality, reliable state of the art performance. Our strengths include innovation, speed, agility and flexibility.
Our product-line is certified through a third party auditor, . This certification is identified on products with a mark indicating compliance to UL (Underwriters Laboratories) and CSA (Canadian Standards Association) safety standards.
Unique technology featuring Simultaneous Multi-Frequency® precision industrial ultrasonic cleaning equipment provides versatile performance from the simultaneous presence of many ultrasonic frequencies within the cleaning chamber.
Superior Vibra-bar® Transducer technology in operating frequencies of:
- 25 kHz - for cleaning heavy parts
- 40 kHz - typical cleaning frequency for 95% of objects
- 68 kHz - buffed soft metal components
- 132 kHz - disc drive components
- 170 kHz - highly sensitive components
FULL LINE OF PRECISION INDUSTRIAL ULTRASONIC CLEANING PRODUCTS AND ACCESSORIES
- Standard Bench Top - one to 52 gallons
- Standard Portable console systems - 39, 90, 135 and 204 gallons
(largest standard system on market)
- Custom Engineered ultrasonic cleaning systems - up to 2000 gallons
- Custom Integrated multi-stage systems - wash, rinse and dry systems
- Material Handling Systems - automated or manual lifting gantry